Highlights of the season:
- Henry wore his Buzz Lightyear costume for at least 20 of the 31 days in October.
- Our trip to the Petting Zoo coincided perfectly with Henry's love or trucks, tractors, and "Billy Goats Gruff."
- Maggie got terribly sick for almost a week prior to Halloween, but HALLELUJAH recovered in time to go trick or treating. Phew.
- I dressed as a cat because Henry bullied me into it by asking me a majillion times "What you going to be?"
- Petting Zoos are absolutely disgusting and I never want to set foot in one again. There was actually a sign up telling visitors NOT TO DROWN THE CHICKENS. Are you EVEN kidding me right now?!?!?! We need a sign for that?!?! Ew. Ew. Ew. Also, goat poop. Eeeeeew.
- I tried about a dozen times to take pictures of Henry in his Buzz costume. But, every time he saw the camera he'd throw both arms up in the air and scream "TO 'FINITY AND BEYON!!!" and run straight at the camera. Entertaining, yes. Photogenic, no.
- The day after Halloween David went shopping and got a bunch of outdoor decorations for super, super cheap. So, next year we're going to be 'that house.' Get excited.